Friday, March 27, 2009

Have a lovely weekend.

And, it's Friday... again. If it's nice where you are, get outside already!

National Parks Service
Find a park in your area—discover something new!

Green Festivals
The Green Festival is going on this weekend in Seattle. I went a couple of years ago to the one DC... and while it was fun, it seemed a little strange to attend a "green" festival inside a huge convention center. I'll let you be the judge.

Tea towel by Skinny Laminx

skinny laminx
Beautiful, graphic prints... are we seeing a trend here? :-)

New cookbook... hoping my library will have a copy when it comes out.

BabyCakes nyc
I had to include this because I love the name (and their site), and if I lived in NYC, I'd be walking in right now to eat as many cupcakes as I could stomach.

1 comment:

  1. The last time I was in NYC, I made a list of cupcake bakeries to visit in person. Babycakes was one of them. Three days and one fusterated boyfriend later, I'd tried to find them all, but only succeeded in finding two. But they were both stellar: Magnolia and The Cupcake Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails