Monday, March 30, 2009

Bookish.

It's library day... usually. But we made our trip a bit early this week. I came back with all sorts of picture books that I'm sure we'll be reading non-stop for the rest of the month. While my daughter's choices usually involve ballerinas, princesses, and all matter of frilly silliness, my selections for her are based purely on the type and illustration of the cover. This week, I picked up a BEAUTIFUL book—Sergio Makes a Splash! by Edel Rodriguez. The book is printed in only three Pantones, which complement the bold, poster-like spreads. I love it!

And, while we're on the topic of books... I was sadly forced to return my copy of Printing By Hand by Lena Corwin, as it seems to be quite popular at the local library (and it should be.) I'll just have to put it on hold again for that magical time when inspiration, motivation, and free time coincide.

p.s. I received my t-shirt (see Wednesday's post) from Wonder Thunder and it is fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails