Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Soapbox

I ran across the promo site for the movie Food, Inc. today and decided it was something I needed to share. The site provides a visually-rich home for an upcoming movie that tackles many important issues surrounding America's industrial food system. It's a subject that I am incredibly passionate about. We all need to eat—why not do ourselves a favor and demand something that's good for our bodies and the environment? Take a look at the trailer below and if you get the chance, check out their site. It's a great example of how strong design can help bring critical issues to the forefront (e.g. An Inconvenient Truth).

2 comments:

  1. I can't watch to watch this! I think it's coming to Hillcrest theater, just up the street from my place. If not, will definitely get it on Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched the trailer and will be posting it on my blog too. It will be my first video clip and it may take me some time to figure out, but this is a very, very important issue.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails