Thursday, January 8, 2009

Because I Can

Ok, you say. Another blog about design? Reluctantly, yes. I know there are a lot of them out there. I read many daily. But this is something I have wanted to do for a REALLY long time. It's been over three years since I started my personal blog, and there are many posts I never published simply because they seemed a little off-topic. Now is the time to separate the business from the personal, to put some ideas out there, and hopefully start a dialogue between people that may not otherwise interact.

In all of my research (reading blogs WAY too much), I have rarely come across a source that has both really interesting articles AND pretty pictures. Most either highlight great things going on in the design world (I use this term broadly), or write articles about current trends, the ins and outs of business, or other things I don't possibly have time to read about (but wish I did). So why not mix it up? I'm not promising anything groundbreaking, but maybe you'll find something here worth commenting on, or sharing with a friend.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails